Croatian Elite Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Croatian Elite Force

Croatian Elite ForceHouse of Ogame players

Početna stranicaPočetna stranica  PretražnikPretražnik  RegistracijaRegistracija  Login  

need us - talk to us

Go down 
Autor/icaPoruka
nella

nella

Female
Broj postova : 282
Registration date : 30.08.2007

need us - talk to us Empty
PostajNaslov: need us - talk to us   need us - talk to us Icon_minitimesub ruj 01, 2007 8:21 pm

if you need us from any reason, this is the place where you can say what's on your mind.....

Cool
[Vrh] Go down
http://nellaogame.spaces.live.com
mard dat
Gost

PostajNaslov: Re: need us - talk to us   need us - talk to us Icon_minitimesri sij 30, 2008 12:40 am

Hey is that a real pic of you?
[Vrh] Go down
dhcp
Gost

PostajNaslov: Re: need us - talk to us   need us - talk to us Icon_minitimesri sij 30, 2008 12:44 am

I am there next week, can we resolve this matter over a cup of tea or dinner perhaps?
[Vrh] Go down
russ
Gost

PostajNaslov: Re: need us - talk to us   need us - talk to us Icon_minitimesri sij 30, 2008 1:16 am

Dont do dinner with dhcp he's a computer nerd. Let Fon fly you over to paris in his private plane and treat you like a real woman.
[Vrh] Go down
nella

nella

Female
Broj postova : 282
Registration date : 30.08.2007

PostajNaslov: Re: need us - talk to us   need us - talk to us Icon_minitimepon vel 04, 2008 6:50 pm

mard dat je napisao/la:
Hey is that a real pic of you?

Twisted Evil

Zagy

Male
Broj postova : 500
Registration date : 06.09.2007

PostajNaslov: Re: need us - talk to us   need us - talk to us Icon_minitimepon vel 04, 2008 6:52 pm

lol! koji likovi xD
go boys xD
[Vrh] Go down
dados bi
Gost

PostajNaslov: Re: need us - talk to us   need us - talk to us Icon_minitimeuto vel 05, 2008 7:53 pm

i lick myself psst
[Vrh] Go down
dado roc
Gost

PostajNaslov: Re: need us - talk to us   need us - talk to us Icon_minitimesri vel 06, 2008 12:30 am

my cat can eat cheese if it wants to.....

p.s hey ppl xD
[Vrh] Go down
Zagy

Male
Broj postova : 500
Registration date : 06.09.2007

PostajNaslov: Re: need us - talk to us   need us - talk to us Icon_minitimesri vel 06, 2008 11:10 am

lol so how is gay thing going? xD did you post already? I know you had xD
[Vrh] Go down
Sp4wN-
Gost

PostajNaslov: zdravo   need us - talk to us Icon_minitimečet vel 14, 2008 4:51 am

Ke pokusham zboriti hrvatski ... Very Happy

Zdravo , kako je !? btw mi smo allijansa iz Makedonije , i sakamo skluchiti savez so vama , mislim mi smo svi iz balkana i trebamo se braniti Very Happy tnx , moj nick na uni36 e Sp4wN- ja sam owner of the alliance .. pa ako je izvodlivo kontaktiraj me .. pozzz Smile
[Vrh] Go down
Sponsored content

PostajNaslov: Re: need us - talk to us   need us - talk to us Icon_minitime

[Vrh] Go down

need us - talk to us
[Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.

Permissions in this forum:Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Croatian Elite Force :: Need us - talk to us-
Forum(o)Bir: